short-tube refractors kai deep sky paratirisi

sergios

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

gia sas kai pali apo kypro,

tha ithela tis empeiries sas i tis gnomes sas oso afora tin paratirisi deep sky objects me short-tube refractors mikris diametroy(80mm sigkekrimena).Kyrios thelo tin empeiria sas gia galaxies.

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο
Κοινή χρήση σε άλλους ιστότοπους

Σεργιε,

Με ενα short-tube refractor (80 mm) μιλαμε για δουλεια αποκλειστικα με τα μεγαλα ακτικειμενα (πχ. Μ45, Μ31, Μ13, Μ16, Μ42 και μερικα αλλα). Μην περιμενεις και πολυ υλικο με 80 mm οπου η μεγιστη ικανοποιητικη μεγενθυση ειναι περιπου 150x (σ.σ. 50x/" το ποιο πολυ).

Αντωνης.

Φιλικά,

Αντώνης Αγιομαμίτης

http://www.perseus.gr

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

file aristarchus gia na akrivologoume milo gia to stellarvue at1010 to opoio simfona me ta reviews fthanei apodosi mexri kai 68X/inch diladi

peissotero 200X megethinsi. o galaxias m51 tha einai oratos. otan milame gia orato m31 tha fainetai san ena nefos i tha diakrinetai kai i speiroeidis morfi toy? telos i apodosi enos tetoioy tileskopiou se vathi ourano tha einai kaliteri apo ta tileskopia tis seiras etx90 kai 105?

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Hi Sergios,

As Aristarchus stated, with an 80mm short focus refractor you will be confined to the brighter extended objects, basically the "M" Messier objects. If you have a real interest in the dim fuzzies, you will neeed to get a light bucket commonly known as a Dobsonian. It will, obviously, give you a brighter image and better resolution. You may want to look through different telescopes at a dark sky star party and make notes of the different types of views through the telescopes. I hope that you read English, if I attempted to write this in Greek, nobody would understand what I wrote.

Clear Skies,

-Fred

www.instrumentsoflight.com - www.ras.org.uk

www.avastronomyclub.org - www.aavso.org (LEF)

www.imca.cc (#9181)

www.alpo-astronomy.org

Astrovox Member #4.

Doing astronomy since 1970

Sky & Tel subscriber since 1971

www.highdeserttelescopes.com

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Hi Sergios,

I understand that you want a compact telescope-ok.

I guess that the next step is, do you want a compact system in aperture and/or tube length? If, for example, you want a 10-inch Dobsonian f/4.5 system at a 45-inch (1,143mm) focal length, it would allow you to see a lot of deep sky objects from a dark sky site. Of course one needs to take into account what size instrument one's vehicle can accommodate. Also, if you live in an apartment, will it fit in your elevator?

If you buy a 8-inch f/10 Schmidt Cassegrain, with a 2000mm focal length, it will allow you to see the Moon, planets, double stars, variable stars and Deep Sky Objects. But then again you are talking about 8-inches of aperture. Naturally with an 8-inch SC you have the ability to track objects, take planetary and deep sky photographs, observe the Sun (WITH THE PROPER APPROVED FILTERS) and add a lot of accessories to the telescope. Mind you, as you know, that accessories can transfer to a bigger telescope in the future, should you decide to get something bigger. The 8-inch SC has a wide popularity world wide due to its compactness and aperture size. The Dobsonian offers one a big mirror without the equatorial mount and clock drive capacity at a cheaper cost. But then, when you are hunting those dim fuzzies, you will be glad that you have the extra aperture.

I guess the bottom line is if you want to dedicate yourself to deep sky objects exclusively, it can be done with both types, but I guess that you will have to weight the merits of each system before you make a purchase. Get a few other opinions too, the more information that you have, the better prepared you should be. Oh, yes, don't forget to take the weight of the telescope into condsideration too. If the telescope weighs to much it may not get as much use as a smaller telescope.

Let me stop here before I end up writing a novel. I hope my different thoughts have been of more help to you than to confuse you. If I can be of any further help, let me know.

Clear Skies

-Fred

www.instrumentsoflight.com - www.ras.org.uk

www.avastronomyclub.org - www.aavso.org (LEF)

www.imca.cc (#9181)

www.alpo-astronomy.org

Astrovox Member #4.

Doing astronomy since 1970

Sky & Tel subscriber since 1971

www.highdeserttelescopes.com

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Γειά χαρά,

Για να πάρεις μια ιδέα του πως φαίνονται οι γαλαξίες από ερασιτεχνικά

τηλεσκόπια, πήγαινε σε αυτό το site.

http://www.belmontnc.4dw.net/galaxies.htm

Υπάρχουν σχέδια και από τα υπόλοιπα

ουράνια αντικείμενα εκτος από γαλαξίες. Η αλήθεια είναι ότι για κάποιο

λόγο τα έχουν σε μικρή κλίμακα. Επίσης θα προσέξεις ότι το μικρότερο

τηλεσκόπιο που έχουν χρησιμοποιήσει είναι ένα 101mm refractor.

Υποθέτω θα υπάρχει και σελίδα με σχέδια από μικρότερα τηλεσκόπια.

Να μια images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

http://www.cloudynights.com/Observation/suburb.htm

Φιλικά,

Γιάννης

Φιλικά,

Γιάννης Μπελιάς

In a world without fences who needs Gates? [-X

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε έναν λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είσαι μέλος για να αφήσεις ένα σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε για έναν νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητά μας. Είναι εύκολο!.

Εγγραφή νέου λογαριασμού

Συνδεθείτε

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό? Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα
  • Δημιουργία νέου...

Σημαντικές πληροφορίες

Όροι χρήσης