Στην Ελλάδα για τον Άρη

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Χαιρετίζω την ελληνική κοινότητα ερασιτεχνών αστρονόμων. Σχεδιάζω ένα ταξίδι στην Ελλάδα για να παρατηρήσω τον Άρη, στα βουνά της Πελοποννήσου. Ίσως κάποιος θα εξετάσει επίσης τις αρχές του Αυγούστου; Έχετε κάποια σημεία παρατήρησης;

Συγγνώμη για την αδέξια γλώσσα, γράφω μέσω του μεταφραστή))

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο
Κοινή χρήση σε άλλους ιστότοπους

Hi Alex! I'll try to write you in English, because you didn't mention where are you coming from. Hope you understand me. First, welcome to our forum. Well, people here often goes to Mt. Parnon in Central Peloponnese, because it's one of the darkest places in the region. More details for exact location from them (I hope) :D

corsair.gr1.jpgΓιώργος Διακάκης

http://astro.corsair.gr

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Hello Alex and welcome to Astrovox.

Since Mars is pretty bright, I guess light pollution won't be a problem.

So your best bet is to get an accommodation (preferably with a balcony or terrace) with a nice unobstructed southern view.

This way you can enjoy Mars with a cold beverage almost every night of your stay. 8)

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Dear Alex,welcome to Astrovox!

Before choosing the place you are going to stay,notice that even if Mars will be very bright during this summer,to be able to see details on it's surface,you need a relatively large magnification(over 300x!).To be able to have more than 300x,you must a v o i d places near to the sea,with many concrete,asphalt,factories and generally heat emitters!You need,exept clear skies,very good s e e i n g!

If you choose the correct place-it's better in a high altitude-you'll enjoy many d e t a i l s on Mars surface-depends of course on the diameter of your telescope's mirror or lens,that will give you the required discretionary ability!

For example,2 years ago,with my 10''dob,I observed excellent and sharp details on Mars during a clear night with very good seeing,using a special filter(Baader-Moon & Skyglow),and 375x,400x magnification!And using 480x,I saw the bountaries of Mars atmosphere!

On the mountain Helmos(2400m almost)in Peloponnese-where is the largest telescope in Greece,the clarity and seeing are exellent!

I realise it's hard to go to a very high altitude,ok,avoid towns and places with concrete and other heat emitters,humidity,dust,etc.

I don't now exactly which is an easy access point for observation in Peloponnese...but this summer is a rare opportunity for high magnifications in the observation of the planet Mars!

Friendly-Kostas

"Δεν γνωρίζεις τίποτα,μέχρι να εξασκηθείς σε αυτό" Richard P.Feynman

"Πάσα επιστήμη χωριζομένη αρετής,πανουργία,ού σοφία φαίνεται" Πλάτων

Αλήθεια <=> Αγάπη[Ταπεινότητα[Δικαιοσύνη]]

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Καλημέρα Αλέξη,

Από ποια χώρα είσαι; Έχεις ξαναέρθει στην Ελλάδα;

Καλωσόρισες στο Astrovox και καλώς να έρθεις στην Ελλάδα αυτό το καλοκαίρι.

Στις 10-12 Αυγούστου, στη Νέα Σελήνη, μπορείς να έρθεις στον Πάρνωνα για αστρονομική παρατήρηση.

Μπορείς να στείλεις ενα email στο spartastronomy@gmail.com στα ελληνικά ή τα αγγλικά για επιβεβαίωση και πληροφορίες.

Η θέση παρατήρησης είναι εδώ: http://www.astroexormisi2012.gr/exormisi/location

Δες και τις φωτογραφίες που επισυνάπτω, είναι από το σημείο αυτό.

Αν είσαι στην Ελλάδα τον Ιούλιο, είσαι ευπρόσδεκτος στην 12η Πανελλήνια Εξόρμηση Ερασιτεχνών Αστρονόμων, που θα γίνει λίγο βορειότερα από την Πελοπόννησο, στις 13-15 Ιουλίου.

Το σημείο είναι εδώ https://astroexormisi.gr/?page_id=8

Περισσότερες πληροφορίες θα δεις στις υπόλοιπες ιστοσελίδες της διοργάνωσης, τις οποίες μπορείς να μεταφράσεις σε όποια γλώσσα επιθυμείς πχ με τον αυτόματο μεταφραστή Google.

Βαγγέλης Τσάμης

611363188_Mt.ParnonStarParty.thumb.jpg.adc75e0d5f651d24a402acc5c6de016c.jpg

DSC00090.thumb.JPG.73c3d7d3531085dca39aef850de5d649.JPG

DSC02971_5B1600x12005D.thumb.JPG.aeba630684333ab3211bedac64508044.JPG

https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/search/q=%20author%3A%22tsamis%2C%20v.%22&sort=date%20desc%2C%20bibcode%20desc

"Αστέρας εισαθρείς, αστήρ εμός. Είθε γενοίμην ουρανός, ως πολλοίς όμμασιν εις σε βλέπω."

Πλάτων

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Ευχαριστώ για τις απαντήσεις!

Είμαι από την Οδησσό της Ουκρανίας. Έχω ένα τηλεσκόπιο Dobson 254 mm. Αλλά έχουμε τον Άρη σε υψόμετρο μόλις 20 βαθμών. Η Πελοπόννησος είναι 10 μοίρες υψηλότερη. Θέλω να ανέβω όσο το δυνατόν ψηλότερα στα βουνά για να ελαχιστοποιήσω τις ζημιές από την ατμόσφαιρα.

Ενδιαφέρομαι για τις παρατηρήσεις στο Πάρνωον στις 10-12 Αυγούστου. Είναι δυνατόν να έρθετε εκεί ανεξάρτητα ή χρειάζομαι άδεια; Είναι δυνατόν να εγκατασταθεί στην Ελλάδα

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Dear Alex,I think that free camping is not allowed in Greece!So you can go to organized campings,or to a hotel,rooms for rent etc.

The idea to observe with other amateur astronomers in mountain Parnon(like the friend ''vtsamis'' sayed) to a special place,making group camping is the best!(And much cheaper...)You'll meet new friends,and you'll have support for what you need!

Of course the best obsvervation point (best clarity and seeing) is located in Mount Helmos,where is the largest telescope in Greece.The altitute is very high(2340m),and you must communicate with the observatory before you go: info_helmos@noa.gr, tel:+302108109171(National Observatory of Athens).The web site is: www.helmos.astro.noa.gr(Aristarchos Telescope/Helmos Obvervatory).There is a mountain shelter,near to the telescope,you can stay(I suppose)and observe there...Also there are several small hotels around to the mountain,due to the ski resort that is there(it's open of course,during the winter).The nearest village is Kalavryta-15km away-and the road to the observatory,is not good(not asphalted).You can see the place,using the Google satellite maps.

My opinion is to communicate with ''vtsamis'' and to find the best solution.It will be good the amateur astronomical team,to organize an observation specifically for Mars at a point with exellent seeing!It is not enough the observation area is dark and with good clarity,it is necessary to have exellent seeing,especially for the observation of Mars...

Your telescope is 254mm=10'',like mine.Using the Baader Moon & Skyglow filter(or similar)-is necessary-you'll have,exciting pictures of Mars,if you use,to a place with exellent seeing and clarity,more than 350x magnifications!

I hope to enjoy your stay in Greece!:cheesy:

Friendly-Kostas

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Hello Alex!

You must also contact ''vtsamis'',it's good idea to meet amateurs astronomers,they will help you!

About the filters for Mars,have you ever used more effective filters,that give you more image sharpness?

Friendly-Kostas

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

ha ha ha !!!

that's by far the best compliment I had for years. Thanks Alex!

I think I 'll use it for my avatar..

Vagelis Tsamis

https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/search/q=%20author%3A%22tsamis%2C%20v.%22&sort=date%20desc%2C%20bibcode%20desc

"Αστέρας εισαθρείς, αστήρ εμός. Είθε γενοίμην ουρανός, ως πολλοίς όμμασιν εις σε βλέπω."

Πλάτων

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Yes Alex, you will receive a reply, I hope soon.

Vagelis

Πλάτων

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

by the way, do you know Roman Kostenko?

Πλάτων

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Hello Alex!

I forgot to say that at high altitude,usually a strong wind blows...So you have to ask about the weather contitions prevailing in August!

When I observed Mars using Skyglow filter,I noticed a large difference,with regard to observation without a filter!I saw many details!

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

He is from Poltava, now lives in Kyiv.

Πλάτων

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

No, I do not know Roman from Poltava. I know amateur astronomers from Odessa personally and a lot of people on the forum. But Roman does not even know the forum.

And about the wind is a valuable observation. But here already as will be so will be. I will not be able to change the date of my trip.

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Alex if you choose to go for observation on a mountain peak,you will need a special screen or tent to protect the telescope from the air.I mean the vibrations of the telescope from the strong air....

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Алексей, если вы не хотите принести свой телескоп, вы также можете посетить деревню Асей, где у нас есть очень хорошая обсерватория с телескопом на 30 см. Это в Аркадии.
Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

I will think what to do with the protection of the telescope from the wind. This requires a very strong construction. On the other hand, you can try to use natural shelters.

I would like to see as many telescopes as possible. And where is the map of Асей? And how to find a telescope there?

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

https://www.google.com/maps/place/%CE%91%CF%83%CF%84%CE%B5%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%83%CE%BA%CE%BF%CF%80%CE%B5%CE%AF%CE%BF+%CE%91%CF%83%CE%AD%CE%B1%CF%82+-+Observatory+of+Asea/@37.4057777,22.2363698,9.5z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x166a103bd391704d!8m2!3d37.4198334!4d22.2625343

astroasea@protonmail.com

I think that its the only observatory in Peloponnisos open for amateur astronomers. There's also another one in Corinthos but I am not sure if its operational or available. The observatory of Asea has a C11 telescope.

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Hey Alex,

During the weekend 10-12 August we will have both New Moon & the Perdeids meteor shower peak. This will attract many amateurs to fixed observation sites. All amateur clubs will be observing somewhere.

Mt Parnon observation site is at 1420 m altitude, a 3hrs 30min drive from Athens. There you can enjoy - hopefully - clear skies with minimum light pollution and the chance to see Mars and other celestial objects through many small and big amateur scopes, eg 35-50 cm (14"-18") dobsonians.

What dates will you be in Greece? If you are in Athens before 10-12 Aug, there is at least one observatory available with a 40 cm Schmidt Cassegrain from which it can be arranged for you to observe Mars.

Did you have a reply yet?

Vagelis

Πλάτων

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε έναν λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είσαι μέλος για να αφήσεις ένα σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε για έναν νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητά μας. Είναι εύκολο!.

Εγγραφή νέου λογαριασμού

Συνδεθείτε

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό? Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα
  • Δημιουργία νέου...

Σημαντικές πληροφορίες

Όροι χρήσης