Meade LXD75 Autostar

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Sorry for the english, but my written greek is terrible...

For sale is a Meade LXD75 GoTo mount. Bought brand new in February 2007.

I am selling the head only, without tripod.

Autostar controller with cables, Battery Pack and one counterweight is included. I will also include the Book "A Users Guide to the Meade LXD55/75 Telescopes".

Location is Heraklion-Crete. I still have the original box, so shipping would be no problem.

Price is 500,-€.

Thanks for looking!

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο
Κοινή χρήση σε άλλους ιστότοπους

Για να ρωτήση κάποιος πρέπει να καλάβει τι γράφεις;

Και εγώ Αγγλικά δεν ξέρω.

:mrgreen:

Μέλος Συλλόγων:

Ελληνικής Αστρονομικης Ενωσης

Συλλόγου Ερασιτεχνικής Αστρονομίας.

Όμιλος Γερόντων Αστροπαρατηριτών.

Ε.Λ.Φ.Ε.ΑΣ

http://users.otenet.gr/~babgia/

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Andrea, welcome,

Let me point out:

1) BAD greek is better than no greek at all. Many people in the forum dont have the slightest idea of what you are writing about, and probably your ad will go unoticed. Have a friend translate it for you and post it again, it MIGHT arouse some interest.

2) Greece is not a typical astronomer's paradise, therefore, the possibility to purchase a tripod on its own will be difficult to say the least. Possibly you should reconsider and add the tripod to the sold Item.

3) You crippled your own sale by saying, (and I quote) "the mount is really not bad"! I know it was meant as a joke, but taking into account item 1 on this list...............

Welcome once more

Δημήτρης

Δημήτρης
Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Dimitri,

thanks for you welcome message.

I appreciate your comments and understand your points, but I do not fully agree.

If somebody does not understand english, the mount may be of very limited use for him anyway. The manual, the Autostar Controller and the book are all in english...

I may reconsider and include the tripod, if it should be necessary.

However I think Greece IS a "astronomers paradise"!!! The conditions here are really good (except Athens maybe). And if you browse the web you will see that many Top Astro Photographers are from Greece.

:-k ...maybe I should just open a new topic in greek, with pictures, full data set and everything... :-k

Andreas

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε έναν λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είσαι μέλος για να αφήσεις ένα σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε για έναν νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητά μας. Είναι εύκολο!.

Εγγραφή νέου λογαριασμού

Συνδεθείτε

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό? Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα
  • Δημιουργία νέου...

Σημαντικές πληροφορίες

Όροι χρήσης