Lumicon back to business!

gregohks

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Τα μάθατε? Η Lumicon επιστρέφει δυναμικά ,αφού άλλαξε ιδιοκτησία. Ιδού και η επίσημη ανακοίνωση:

Hello all,

I wanted to introduce myself as the new owner of Lumicon International, LLC manufacturer of filters and accessories. My wife had been the controller for Lumicon for several years and when the economy took a downturn along with the tsunami in Japan, it created a big downturn for Lumicon's business. We saw this as an opportunity to take Lumicon to a new level so we decided to purchase the company and focus on its core products once again. We have retained some of the key people in the company to work with us. We have just completed production on a run of UHC's, OIII's and Deep Sky filters. While we are still short on many products listed on the website, the 3 mentioned here are now ready for shipping.

I know many people have experienced long delays in some recent shipments but with new ownership and guidance, we are returning Lumicon back it's position as a top supplier of filters.

Marc Neveux

Lumicon International, LLC

http://www.lumicon.com

Η πηγή μου

\:D/

12923506513ffaeef0ecd23.gif
Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο
Κοινή χρήση σε άλλους ιστότοπους

Πολύ καλά νέα αλλά περιμένουμε να δούμε αν τα προϊόντα άλλαξαν ή είναι ίδια με τα παλιά.
«I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night». Sarah Williams, The Old Astronomer
Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

• 1 μήνα αργότερα...

Για όσους είχαν την απορία, να τι δήλωσε ο νέος ιδιοκτήτης:

There is no change to the manufacturing, process or specs. They are the exact same filters as under the previous ownership.

Άρα από ότι φαίνεται μπορούμε να συνεχίζουμε να εμπιστευόμαστε τα φίλτρα της Lumicon.

«I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night». Sarah Williams, The Old Astronomer
Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε έναν λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είσαι μέλος για να αφήσεις ένα σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε για έναν νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητά μας. Είναι εύκολο!.

Εγγραφή νέου λογαριασμού

Συνδεθείτε

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό? Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα
  • Δημιουργία νέου...

Σημαντικές πληροφορίες

Όροι χρήσης