Περιοδικο Night Sky ... στο παρελθον

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Αγαπητοι φιλοι,

Υπαρχουν φημες οτι το περιοδικο Night Sky - το μικρο αδελφακι του Sky&Telescope - θα εχει το τελευταιο του τευχος αυτο τον μηνα. Μαλιστα πεντε ατομα απο την συντακτικη ομαδα των δυο περιοδικων εχουν χασει την δουλεια τους. :oops:

Δηλαδη, ενα προηγουμενο μηνυμα μου περι τον γνωστο συγγραφεα James O'Meara ηταν το πρωτο βημα.

Φιλικά,

Αντώνης Αγιομαμίτης

http://www.perseus.gr

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο
Κοινή χρήση σε άλλους ιστότοπους

Yeah, reminds me of the other magazine that Sky & Telescope came out with for CCD astronomy. That didn't last to long. Do you remember the other magazine that came out in 1980 or so that was called Star and Sky? They went the way of the Dodo too. Hey, at least I have a complete set of Telescope Making-way cool.

www.instrumentsoflight.com - www.ras.org.uk

www.avastronomyclub.org - www.aavso.org (LEF)

www.imca.cc (#9181)

www.alpo-astronomy.org

Astrovox Member #4.

Doing astronomy since 1970

Sky & Tel subscriber since 1971

www.highdeserttelescopes.com

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Hi Fred,

One can find almost complete collections, however brief, of CCD Astronomy and it is really a shame that the magazine was discontinued. In fact, astrophotography is a dominant aspect of amateur astronomy these days (similar to ATM a decade or two ago) and there is a hole that could be plugged.

Anyway, I suspect the Internet with its immediate access to information and advice has played a major role in the reduced circulation for many magazines. Call this a sign of the times (and progress).

Φιλικά,

Αντώνης Αγιομαμίτης

http://www.perseus.gr

Σύνδεσμος για σχόλιο

Δημιουργήστε έναν λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είσαι μέλος για να αφήσεις ένα σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε για έναν νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητά μας. Είναι εύκολο!.

Εγγραφή νέου λογαριασμού

Συνδεθείτε

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό? Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα
  • Δημιουργία νέου...

Σημαντικές πληροφορίες

Όροι χρήσης